This Do You Know Your Bill of Rights? lesson plan also includes:
The Bill of Rights is much more than an important piece of paper! The rights cover everything from freedom of speech to the right to remain silent if arrested. Scholars find out their own rights by answering the questions in the form of a puzzle, using online research to find the correct responses.
- Differentiate for English learners by allowing them to work in a group rather than as individuals on the handout
- Go further into depth on First Amendment freedoms by discussing how that amendment and the other amendments in the Bill of Rights directly affect pupils today
- Requires devices with access to the Internet
- Includes an answer key to the puzzle
- Easily allows for flexibility when lesson planning and fits in well for a unit on the United States Constitution