Examine cause and effect through the lens of physics. A video lesson describes how the reality of cause and effect does not apply to physics. Rather than following cause and effect, particles simply change in a predictable pattern.
1 Collection 11 Views 7 Downloads
- Have pupils write three things they wonder about after viewing the video
- Flip the lesson and assign the video as homework
- Requires a basic understanding of quantum physics
- Emphasizes vocabulary throughout the lesson
- Includes real-life connections