This DNA Transcription (Basic Detail) video also includes:
A double helix looks similar to a curled zipper. Viewers see transcription, which appears similar to unzipping the DNA. The basic level of detail works well as an introduction to transcription, RNA, and proteins.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Designed
- Play a game practicing DNA transcription
- Bring in a zipper not attached to clothing and discuss the similarities to a double helix
- Relies on prior knowledge of DNA, double helix, and RNA
- Provides a full transcript to help with note taking
- Resource allows streaming or downloading in multiple formats