Hey Ligase, what have you been up to? Just making ends meet. Watch a video that uses cartoon graphics to teach DNA replication in a clear and concise manner. It begins with the where and when, then covers helicase, primase, DNA polymerase, and ligase, before ending with the leading and lagging strands.
- Play the DNA game found at the attached link after watching the video
- Print handouts from the publisher's website to go along with the video
- The lesson best fits as an introduction to DNA replication
- The tenth video in a series of 33
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Authors monitor comments for language
- Video works well in a traditional or flipped classroom