Explore the beginnings of the theory to explain DNA replication using an eye-catching animation. Scholars view a simple rendition of DNA replication with an explanation of the first theories suggesting its existence. The animation shows the double helix separating as nucleotides travel to replicate each strand.
- Use as an introduction to the process of DNA replication
- Incorporate screenshots from the video in a lesson presentation
- Learners should have a basic understanding of the purpose of DNA replication prior to the lesson
- Provides reference to additional resources on the topic
- Includes a transcript of the video to support vocabulary and note taking