This DNA and Replication presentation also includes:
Enzymes proofread DNA, reducing the error rate to one in one billion base pairs. Learn about the important process and so much more with the help of a presentation. It opens with the history of DNA and the major scientific contributions to the discovery. Then, it explains the structure of DNA and the classic double helix. Finally, it details DNA replication as a multi-step process.
- Divide the presentation into three sections: History of DNA, Structure of DNA, and DNA Replication
- Create a timeline of the discoveries related to DNA, including more recent dates not listed in the presentation
- Relies on prior knowledge of molecules and DNA as instructions
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a few guided practice questions with answers
- Highlights key concepts in red and blue print