Seven questions make up an interactive designed to boost mathematician's skills in dividing whole numbers by mixed fractions. Practice comes with a visual aid with movable parts. Questions types include fill in the blank, multiple-choice, and a discussion.
- Bring in a beret to allow learners to physically explore the hat
- Allow partners to work on the interactive together to provide peer support and assistance as needed
- Assign the link as a May Do activity for early finishers
- Pupils should have knowledge of dividing fractions by mixed numbers
- Feedback is provided instantly
- Participants can choose to read hints and additional information to help solve problems