Young mathematicians see how to divide two multivariable binomials with a video that explores the procedure of long division applied to polynomials. The divisor is a factor of the dividend.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Begin with a review of long division with whole numbers
- Post the lesson as a resource for absent learners and those needing extra instruction
- Expects proficiency with multiplying, adding, and subtracting polynomials
- Organizes the work so it is easy to follow
- Checks the result, which reinforces the multiplication/division relationship