This Dividing Algebraic Fractions video also includes:
Do the keep, change, flip dance. The resource shows that the division of algebraic fractions follows the same rules as dividing numerical fractions. Pupils understand that if they can multiply rational expressions, they can divide them—simply by finding the reciprocal. Class members practice the skill with the accompanying worksheets.
- Provide a mini lesson when canceling works and when it does not
- Individuals should know how to factor algebraic expressions
- Assumes scholars can multiply algebraic fractions
- Provides several opportunities to practice beginning with simple moving to more advanced
- Provides an answer key for quicker grading