This Distance Between Two Points: Segment Addition interactive also includes:
Examine the segment addition postulate through an online simulation activity. An interactive lesson allows scholars to manipulate points and watch as the lengths of segments change. Through their study, they are able to apply the Segment Addition Postulate to find unknown measures.
- Ask individuals to make a table of the segment measurements as they manipulate the interactive
- Post the video lessons as resources for pupils
- Must create a free CK-12 account to access interactive resources
- Allows for differentiation
- Provides important background information as a resource