This Distance Between Two Coordinates video also includes:
Go the distance in learning about the coordinate system. Scholars watch a video that first explains how the distance formula is simply an application of the Pythagorean Theorem. They see how to determine the distance between two points using both the Pythagorean Theorem and the distance formula.
- Use the resource as part of a review session
- Learners must be familiar with the Pythagorean Theorem
- Pupils should be able to use formulas
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a separate answer key for the worksheet
- Video quality isn't the best