Is the structure of a clam really as simple as it seems? Young scholars explore the anatomy of the clam in an engaging lesson presentation. The lesson highlights the digestive process of the clam as well as how it moves and what it does for protection.
- Give pupils a copy of the presentation to use as a guide during a hands-on experiment
- Obtain clam specimens to use for demonstration during the lesson presentation
- Consider offering vocabulary support for English learners or those with reading below grade level
- Provides the resource in an editable format
- Includes helpful diagrams outlining the features of both the internal and external structures