This DiscoverE Challenge: Tallest Cup Tower activity & project also includes:
Dream big and build tall. Scholars build the tallest tower possible out of plastic or paper cups. They apply the engineering design process to refine their designs and see if they can make their towers even taller.
3 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Have learners take pictures of their creations to post on the school website
- A set of uniform plastic or paper cups is necessary
- Familiarity with the engineering design process is a plus
- Provides printable student instructions
- Includes a video clip to introduce the activity