This Directed Line Segments: Dog Park interactive also includes:
Its a dog's world! Using a vector in standard position, pupils model the path a dog takes to different items in a dog park. The individuals use the interactive to find the magnitude and direction of the directed line segment.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Lead a discussion on how to determine the direction using right triangle trigonometry
- Access to the interactive requires signing up for a free account
- The class should know how to compute distances using the distance formula
- The resource calculates the angle and magnitude for the learner
- Provides a hint on how to use the interactive to find the solutions