This Direct and Inverse Proportionality assessment also includes:
Direct your young mathematicians to a resource on direct and inverse variation. A video first reviews concepts on direct and inverse proportionality. Individuals then answer a set of questions in pure and applied mathematics involving both types of variation.
- Use the worksheet as a formative assessment instrument
- Learners should have some familiarity with the science contexts in the questions; preview worksheet to see if it is appropriate for your pupils
- You may need to have your class disregard some of the test-taking directions depending on how you use the resource
- Includes variety of contexts
- Does not distinguish between weight and mass
- Science questions are not entirely accurate; uses incorrect acceleration due to gravity, for example