Viewers follow the development of a human embryo, the brain, and the number of neurons at each stage. They learn when the brain stops growing and the importance of neural connectivity.
14 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Discuss the ramifications of the continual growth of neurons
- Relies on prior general knowledge of human embryo development
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes downloads in two different formats and two sizes for each format
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes