This Developing an Investigation lesson plan also includes:
Watch as your class makes the transition from pupils to researchers! A well-designed lesson has scholars pick a solar wind characteristic to research. They then collect and analyze official data from the LANL website. This is the third lesson in a series of five.
- Record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer such as a Frayer model
- Requires individual access to the Internet
- Expects an understanding of the characteristics of solar winds
- Includes links to important background information for both teachers and students
- Provides handouts to guide learners through the activity