Why to young people act the way they do? Scholars investigate the stages of adolescent development incorporating high school psychology techniques. Using research from the American Psychological Association, they uncover the five areas of childhood development, arming them with the ability to analyze the way in which children grow.
- Split the class into research teams and assign a development phase to each group
- Create stations around the classroom for each adolescent development stage and rotate students through each station
- Teacher needs to create the lesson from the resource, pace time accordingly
- Resource provides detailed information on adolescent psychology
- No lesson plan exists, so the teacher must create and plan using the resource