This Determining the Equation of a Line: Temperature Conversion Challenge interactive also includes:
Line up the temperature conversions. Pupils create the linear function between Celsius and Fahrenheit on a graph by plotting the freezing and boiling points of water. The scholars determine how the relationship changes based upon switching the independent and dependent variables.
- Provide opportunities to rewrite linear equations by swapping the variables
- Class members should be able to interpret points on a line
- Requires signing up for a free account
- Includes hints for some of the problems
- Allows learners to see the correct answer if they give the wrong one