Third graders determine the perimeter of a shaded section by counting the number of unit squares that surround it. Each section is shaded on a small square unit grid.
82 Views 73 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use as a quick check, extra practice, quiz, or homework
- Have your students trace and count the outside units of the figures, one by one, to help determine the perimeter
- This is a great way to introduce perimeter by counting square units that touch the sides of a figure
- Print all 10 versions of the worksheet or select the version you like and print by page
- There are eight problems for solving on each worksheet
- All 10 versions of the worksheet include answer keys