Don't despair if your students don't know how to determine the domain. An educational video shows pupils how to express the domain of functions in interval notation. It covers examples using different function types to provide a well-rounded look at the concept.
- Use the video as part of a test review or to reiterate concepts
- Learners should be familiar with all basic function types
- Knowledge of interval notation is necessary
- Shows graphical representations to verify answers
- Explanations are easy to follow