The truth will always come out. A short performance task has learners considering a witness statement given to a detective. They apply special line segments in triangles and Ceva's Theorem to prove that the witness is actually lying.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource as an extension activity
- Scholars must be familiar with the medians, altitudes, and angle bisectors of triangles
- Knowledge of Ceva's Theorem is necessary
- Resource is available in Word form, allowing for easy editing to fit class needs
- Diagrams are easy to interpret