This Designing an Action Plan lesson plan also includes:
Outcome + available resources + schedule + timeline + steps to complete project = Action Plan! The second lesson in the "Service Learning" module outlines for scholars the steps to take when designing an action plan for their Service Learning project. It also covers how to locate, validate, and cite resources.
- Reformat the "Service Learning Guide and Checklist" to be student-facing so researchers can check their progress
- Remind pupils to keep all materials in their Overcoming Obstacles folder
- Second of nine lessons in the "Service Learning" module
- Participants need access to devices with internet
- Requires art supplies
- Breaking down the Action Plan into manageable steps makes the process less daunting