This Design a Wind Turbine activity & project also includes:
Discover the power of wind energy. Learners design, build, and test wind blades in a hands-on experiment. They analyze the results to determine if they can make any improvements before gathering as a class to discuss their designs.
6 Views 8 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Take pupils outside to test their turbines
- Activity requires a variety of materials
- Be sure to go over safety procedures before starting the experiment
- Provides a description of science and engineering connections
- Includes very detailed instructions