This Describing Enlargements video also includes:
What caused that to happen? Using three aspects, a video demonstrates how to describe an enlargement or dilation. The presenter counts the lengths of the sides to determine the scale factor and a ruler to find the center of dilation.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Review the aspects needed to describe a dilation
- Class members should be familiar with negative scale factors
- Pupils need to be comfortable working on the coordinate plane
- Shows examples with various scale factors
- Worksheet includes templates to use