A great addition to a speech pathologist's toolbox, this worksheet focuses on deletion of syllables without using compound words. Children listen to the complete two-syllable word before reciting one syllable of each, based on the teacher or helper's prompt.
- Use as a speech assessment tool in a speech pathology center or office
- Have pupils work on the worksheet at home with parents
- Bring to a literacy or speech center for extra practice
- Does not include assessment notes, guides, or rubrics
- Provides 60 words, allowing the speech pathologist or teacher multiple opportunities for assessment
- Includes a space for the date at the bottom of the page to note progress