Sir Isaac Newton was the first person to recognize the concept of gravity. Here is a video that introduces learners to "think of gravity like the invisible super glue that holds our massive world together."
1 Collection 50 Views 31 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Incorporate the video on a unit on the solar system
- Flip the lesson and have learners watch the video at home to save time for class discussion
- The first in a series of five videos that discusses the force of gravity
- Includes a demonstration to show how gravity works with a tennis ball
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards