This Decision Graphic Introduction lesson plan also includes:
E is for economics, environment, and social equity. The fourth installment of a 16-part series has scholars first considering ecological impacts, such as determining how much water it takes to produce a can of soda. They then use decision graphics to identify the most sustainable building among three given buildings.
- Include the school as one of the buildings to consider for sustainability
- Individuals should have experience with data displays
- Pupils need to be able to calculate the mean
- Colorful graphics and pictures make it visually pleasing
- Includes an optional kinesthetic activity