Five questions—multiple-choice, true or false, and a discussion—make up an interactive that focuses on decimals as mixed numbers. Moveable blocks assist scholars in finding solutions.
8 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- If pupils prefer a more hands-on approach, gather blocks and allow them to manipulate them as they work through the interactive
- Encourage class members to practice at home, choose a day of the week to review the work
- Remind learners to reset the blocks if they need to use them for the next question
- Access to the interactive requires a free CK-12 account
- Blocks are color-coded
- Correct answers are revealed when incorrect responses are chosen