This Data Summary and Presentation: Chart for Grouping Data interactive also includes:
Get social! Create a display of social media use for a class. Pupils use provided information about the time spent on social media to construct a histogram. Using the histogram, learners interpret the data to answer questions.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Point out that all intervals do not have to be equal in length, but they generally are
- The class should be able to calculate percents
- Requires signing up for a free account to access the interactive
- Shows the correct answer if participants select the wrong one
- Contains immediate feedback on why the right answer is the correct answer