This Danny The Champion of The World: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Many children dream about being a champion. The dream could be reality for Danny in Danny the Champion of the World. Danny's championship is a sure thing if he and his father gain victory against a nasty landowner with a bad attitude. Scholars follow Danny's life by working with similes, vocabulary words, and comprehension questions.
- Discuss gypsies and their history before reading
- Give information about classes of people such as lords, dukes, barons, etc.
- Contains only a preview of the full novel study
- One activity requires research
- The plot includes a mother that passed away
- Offers a link to more information about the novel
- Lists ideas of themes to use in conjunction with the study
- Does not provide the answer key