The rate at which an object falls to Earth is not completely based upon gravitational pull, but rather the air. This is the focus of a video that explains how air resistance and gravity work together.
1 Collection 18 Views 12 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Review key terms like gravitational pull, mass, and gravity prior to viewing
- The fifth in a series of five videos that discuss gravitational force
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards