This DanceStar lesson plan also includes:
Express dance moves mathematically. Scholars dissect dance routines and express them using mathematical notation, such as translations and rotations. They use video clips to investigate seven different dance genres.
9 Views 7 Downloads
- Collaborate with a dance instructor or dance student
- Individuals or groups need access to computers
- Resource provides alignments to U.K. curriculum; teachers will need to look up local and state standards if using in U.S. classroom
- Task doesn't just teach math concepts, it requires creativity as well
- Includes links to websites for additional information