Just keep swimming with this colorful illustration of fish. This cut-and-paste activity can be used in multiple ways in an elementary classroom.
57 Views 38 Downloads
- For lower primary grades, have kids cut, color, and paste
- For upper grades, have learners cut, color, paste, and use as an illustration for a writing prompt
- Use for bulletin board decorations or for a unit on marine life
- Color copy, cut, and laminate. Then add magnets to the backs of the fish, Put a picture of a fish bowl onto a large magnet so that you can use this as a center activity
- Use as a bathroom pass; color and cut out the fish and laminate them as passes and stick the fish bowl onto a box and label it "bathroom passes"
- Pictures of different fish and fish bowl can be tailored for any sort of lesson
- Colorful illustrations
- Coloring/cutting activity for young learners