This Cut and Paste Counting Monsters worksheet also includes:
Young children will have a blast learning how to count these monster math manipulatives. Provided with a series of boxes numbered from 1 to 10, learners must place the correct number of monsters in each space to demonstrate their ability to count.
- Use this resource as a math learning center in a pre-school or kindergarten classroom
- Attach magnets to the backs of the monsters, using them on the class whiteboard as a visual model during math lessons
- Extend learning by using these materials to connect the concept of counting with addition and subtraction
- Laminate the materials, extending their life through years of instruction
- The monster images add a sense of fun a simple counting exercise
- Numbered boxes are appropriately sized to fit the necessary amount of monsters