This Credit Cards lesson plan also includes:
Choosing your first credit card can often be an intimidating and confusing experience for young adults. Give your pupils the foundational knowledge they need for tackling this process head-on, including learning to distinguish different types of credit card accounts, calculate costs and finance charges, and read credit card statements.
- Bring in sample credit card brochures in order to provide a more relevant and hands-on learning experience
- Accessing the PowerPoint presentation will require a free online registration with the publisher's website
- Much of the lesson is primarily based on direct instruction
- Well-designed worksheets and answer key
- Includes guided notes for PowerPoint presentation