This Creating and Taking a Survey activity & project also includes:
Individuals learn how to conduct surveys and collect data for the class on age, pets, and number of people at home. Scholars compare their household size to the information in the census. Pupils then develop additional questions to ask the class and family members.
- Brainstorm different ways to collect data
- Assumes students know how to read and write numbers
- Individuals should be comfortable comparing numbers
- Provides graphics to help comparisons
- Includes a link to state data displays made for schools