This Create a Game lesson plan also includes:
Challenge scholars to create a lesson plan for their peers. Small groups use a template to name the activity, list the materials, write an objective, describe how to encourage sportsmanship, and detail the day's game. Pupils answer three questions to reflect on their work.
- Save lesson plans in a folder for substitutes to use in case you are out of the classroom suddenly
- Poll the class anonymously to learn which games they enjoyed best, add popular activities to your rotation
- The final lesson in a series of 10 social-emotional resources
- Materials vary depending on the games class members choose to plan
- Boosts social awareness and relationship skills
- It gets learners up and moving