Hop from country to country to practice knowledge of international capitals using an interactive video game. Pupils take control of frog avatars and direct them to leap from the name of a capital to its home country. The video game allows for tracking and competition to assess learning and stimulate learner interest.
- Create competitions to memorize country capitals using the video game as an assessment or practice tool
- Offer playing the video game as an incentive to boost skills after students complete the work
- All class members playing the game need access to a computer or device
- Video game is engaging and interactive
- Assessment tools allow for feedback and instruction