This Counting Stamps assessment also includes:
Stamps come in sheets, strips, and singles. Young mathematicians use their knowledge of hundreds, tens, and ones to determine how many stamps Mike has altogether.
8 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Use as a warm up to a lesson that focuses on the task's Common Core standard
- Assumes learners can count in groups and understand what expanded notation is
- Comes with an answer key that can be used the teacher as a guide for implementing instruction
- Quick and easy to use in the classroom
- Requires pupils to explain their thinking and represent their answers in numbers and drawings