This Could It Happen Again? lesson plan also includes:
The final instructional activity in a series of six about the Great Depression focuses on the Federal Reserve's role in stabilizing the economy.
119 Views 77 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have groups analyze the Fed's handling of the most recent economic downturn
- The final lesson in a series of six that examines the causes and effects of the Great Depression
- The resource predates the most current severe economic downturn
- The unit is best suited for high school economics, civics, or AP classes
- The 28-page packet provides a detailed plan, including lecture notes, worksheets, activities, and assesments