This Could Comets Be the Source of Life on Earth? video also includes:
For thousands of years people have observed comets as they pass through the solar system, but could there be more to these celestial bodies than meets the eye? Watch this video to learn how these objects have recently been found to contain amino acids, making them a likely candidate for being the the source of life on Earth.
- Integrate this video into a biology lesson series on the origins of life
- Use this video and accompanying assessment as a homework assignment in your flipped classroom
- Video requires prior knowledge about DNA, genes, and amino acids
- Includes engaging graphics and illustrations that model the concepts discussed in the video
- An assessment is included that provides five multiple choice and three free-response questions about the video