Do you see what I see? Individuals view eight images from the Hubble Space Telescope and then determine exactly what is being shown in the images. The pictures range from the rings of Saturn to views of billions of galaxies that take up only a tiny section of the sky.
- Use the questions as a remote learning resource to introduce an in-depth unit on the universe
- Research the evolution of telescopes to explain why some are space-based
- Students should have some basic understanding of the universe
- Allows for multiple tries to arrive at the correct answer
- Includes additional information for key terms in the form of pop-ups