This Corresponding Angles: Lesson video also includes:
Take a parallel view of correspondence. The resource, part of a playlist on basic geometry, introduces the corresponding angle postulate. By first identifying corresponding angles, the video highlights the relationship between the angle measurements when formed by parallel lines.
- Use the corresponding angle postulate to find all sets of congruent pairs of angles
- Individuals should be comfortable with the definition of parallel lines
- Assumes the class knows how to create a converse of a statement
- Includes examples using the corresponding angle postulate
- Contains links to other CK-12 resources on corresponding angles