This Correct Word Order in English worksheet also includes:
Syntax is important when learning to speak English, and a worksheet with ten sentences can assist English learners in putting words in the correct order. As they read each sentence, they choose which of two answers would be most appropriate in each blank space.
- Include in an assessment for incoming learners to check their reading level
- Use for adult English learners when working on intermediate language skills
- Worksheet is designed for English learners, but would work for anyone needing reading support
- Comes with different versions of the worksheet
- Provides an answer key for easy grading
- May be too nuanced or advanced for early language learners