This Coral Reefs and Climate Change video also includes:
Coral reefs cover less than one percent of the ocean floor, yet more than 25 percent of marine life lives in coral reefs. A colorful, engaging video describes the health of coral reefs and why the formations matter. The first lesson in a four-part series on Healthy Oceans calls everyone to action to save the coral reefs.
- Have students list five things they can do to help save coral reefs
- Discuss in greater detail ocean acidification
- Relies on prior knowledge of carbon emissions, coral reefs, and global warming
- Features students as narrators
- Provides subtitles in five languages for multi-cultural support
- Includes discussion questions