What is the law of copyright? What types of things can be copyrighted? What types of materials can not be copyrighted? Find out by viewing the second video in a series about the hot topic of intellectual property.
1 Collection 28 Views 14 Downloads
- Have groups investigate the history of Article 1, Section 8, Clause 8 of the US Constitution, the list of works in the Copyright Act, recent court cases involving copyright infringement, etc.
- Pause the video frequently and have class members add information to the posted KWL chart and notes to their viewer's guide
- Have individuals research the copyright of a favorite song, game, book, or film
- Clarify the difference between copyright law and patent law
- Viewers should be familiar with the Crash Course format
- Show the video in full-screen mode to avoid the comment section that is open to the public
- The second in a seven-video series focusing on intellectual property
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The video details what is and what is not covered by copyright law
- The narrator speaks rapidly and his delivery may overwhelm some viewers