Convert your lessons to include a must-see video that is informative and helpful. Scholars watch an engaging YouTube video that focuses on unit conversions. It shows how to identify and use the correct conversion factor, expressed as a rate, to perform these types of conversions.
- Have the class measure objects and convert units
- Pupils should be familiar with ratios and rates
- Knowledge of units for length, mass, weight, and capacity is beneficial
- Explanations are detailed, yet concise
- Neat, organized work helps make the process easy to follow
- No answers for the practice problems