Write fractions an entirely different way. Using the knowledge that fractions are division problems, pupils learn how to convert any fraction to a decimal. The seventh video in a 16-part series covering fractions shows the conversion using both long division and a calculator.
- Investigate repeating decimal representations of fractions to see a pattern
- Allow scholars to use calculators when converting fractions to decimals
- Individuals should understand fractions as division
- Provides a review of included topics
- Uses graphics to illustrate information