If you're looking for a resource on temperature, you're getting warmer. By watching a short video, learners see how to convert a Celsius temperature to a Fahrenheit temperature. The resource also shows how to solve the conversion formula for the variable F.
- Have the class find the room temperature, outside temperature, etc., and make temperature conversions
- Pupils must know how to solve linear equations with fractional values
- Knowledge of literal equations is also helpful
- Narrator writes down each step in solving equations, so following along is easy
- Does not consider Fahrenheit to Celsius conversions